Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Eye candy











If Heaven has paper covered books, handmade candy boxes, mini clover plants, an abundance of spring-time bunnies and robin eggs (oh and cups of Starbucks on the side), then I must have died and gone to Heaven this weekend. 

I was in my hometown on Friday for only a few hours but evidently that did not deter my mom and I from stopping at our favorite local shops.
With Valentine's Day this week and Easter just around the corner, we swooned over the spring-time displays and had our arms full of "necessities" and some new dorm decor :)

We refueled at Starbuck before hitting the road and I managed to capture a snap of one of our many twinning moments.

What are local shops that you can't keep yourself out of? 
-Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment