Friday, October 10, 2014

All tied up









Bring on the long weekend & Columbus Day sales.

I'm not sure what was in the air this week but I felt like it was finals week.
I've been all tied up in lecture notes, textbooks, and classes—all while running on coffee and maybe 5 hours of sleep....

Safe to say, I'm ready to collapse into the long weekend (and my bad), kick my feet up, and not touch a textbook or a pen for a few days.

I'm staying the weekend in Providence this year and I'm planning on utilizing my time to finally cross off a couple POI on my master (and always growing) "Things to try & places to see" list.
Annnd you know me, I will always opt to go explore.

Providence is a beautiful, small but growing, city. 
Full of art, history, great food and great company, I cannot wait to get my explorin' on.


-Alex

P.S. Of course I'll be posting here all of my findings and snaps from the weekend, but for even more snapshots that don't always make it on here, follow me on Instagram @alawrence27




No comments:

Post a Comment